Pronatalism (from Latin "pro" - for + "natalis" - birth ) - a belief, according to which an increase in birth rate is a means of overcoming the threat to public safety associated with depopulation, as well as a means of strengthening the institution of family, and preservation of health and welfare of the population
1. Please submit your manuscript as an RTF file.
2. Your file should be named with your last Name_underscore-session number (e.g. Johnson_4).
3. Length of the article 18000 - 30000 characters.
4. Margin regulations: 2.5 cm at top, 3 cm at bottom, 2.5 cm at right, 3.0 cm at left.
5. Paragraphs indented 1.27 cm. Please do not use TAB button or space bar.
6. Text should be justified. Please use automatic hyphenation to avoid line breaks.
4. Papers should be submitted in the following format:
5. References and reference citations are required to be APA 5 edition and Scopus consistent.